This event would not be possible without the amazing turn out and support that we receive from businesses, organizations, and community members.
if you are interested in being a "trunk" at this year's event, please review the rules and registration information, and register online or in the office. the cost is $35 for each 15x15' space.
Then, gather your team and get creative! This year's theme is "fall Festival", and trunks are encouraged to decorate to the theme. You are welcome to create games and interact with visitors. the candy is provided by the town of payson parks, recreation, and tourism department. no additional registration will be taken after october 25th.
The parks, recreation, and tourism department is excited to once again partner with payson premier dental and bring you the second annual pumpkin carving contest! the first, second, and third place winners receive a cash prize!
$100 for 1st place, $75 for 2nd place, and $50 for 3rd place!
It's easy to participate. Simply follow the instructions:
1) Purchase a pumpkin at one of our local grocery stores
2) decorate or carve your pumpkin. express your creativity!
3) deliver your pumpkin to payson premier dental on october 30th.
4) Come and join the fun at trunk or Treat Fall Festival, where everyone's pumpkins will be on display.
5) Use the tickets that you're given at the entrance to vote on your favorite pumpkin!
6) Winner will be chosen at the payson premier dental booth at 8pm!